Friday, September 26, 2008

Back to Baby Food

Just realised that it's been a lmost a year since my last blog....been very busy & a tad too lazy to keep up. However, since I had an unexpected break from work today for medical reasons, thought I'd get back to the business of recording my adventures in the culinary & gastronomic realm.

Actually, it's kind of hard to eat at present as I have just lost 2 teeth & my jaw is swollen & aching.
No, wasn't in a food fight or anything like that BUT it was the dreaded wisdom tooth thing.
Had been a very bad patient & did not do anything about my wonky 3rd molar ( it grew out almost perpendicular to the 2nd one ) until it made its presence felt. I started having pain for about a week & finally got them taken out 2 days ago. They were given back to me in a little plastic bag & looked rather disgusting even to a seasoned pro like me.
Deliberated over whether I should post a picture of them, but decided not to traumatise any poor unsuspecting soul who may have chanced across my blog & was expecting glorious food pictures instead of gore...

So it's back to baby food for I hope not to long....I miss my chewy & crunchy stuff !
Anyone has delicious recipes for soft food that isn't too "babyish" ? Let me know, ta.

No comments: